Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I don't exist

Hey guys, Dimeswag here. So am in the lunch room writing this... Were do I find the time and place for all this? Well I have my phone under the table, hoping a teacher won't walk by. I just wanted to type this up on my phone before I forget. So this morning, I wall into class 15 minutes late (as usual) and take my seat hoping that this girl I always mention in my posts doesn't notice. After that was over, I progress to 3rd period... P.E. We are playing flag football. I am athletic but not a jockey, nobody knows I can throw and catch. I just ran when he yelled "hike" and stayed completely open. Nobody was defending me so I was free to catch the ball with no traffic, but I never got the chance. Anyways this "girl" is in my P.E class, the worst class to have your crush in... If your not athletic. If you are then it's a home run for you. No work, you don't have to be nice or anything. All you have to do is have abs and throw a football halfway down a football field. I am not that guy. I do have a pretty snazzy six pack if I do say so myself ;) Anyways, it was muddy out there. So many people fell into mud because it was raining in the morning(luckily i wanst one of them)... Not fun. I change out (put on deodorant of course) and continue with the rest if my day. 5th period. Math, Geometry to be exact. At the beginning of class i stand bear a desk and the "girl" walks in and says "are you going to sit there?" i casualy say "no, I am not" then i think to myself "why didn't i say anything else?" well i didn't have to. It was a yes or no question. I guess i was too excited that she said something to me that i wanted to continue the conversation. I am so dumb sometimes... then comes dismissal. Sitting in a classroom waiting to go home. This "girl" is outside the door right? And of course i am first to jump up and open the door for her, not making it too  obvious course. She just stands out side waiting or looking in the hallway for who knows what, i am still there holding the door open waiting for her to pass through. Then finally she walks through withought a word. No thank you, no thanks, no nothing. My friend passes by her on the way to his seat and says "hey, "Dineswag" opened the door for you" then she realizes that she didn't say anything... She looks at me and says "thanks" with her crooked cute smile and walks away. All of this lasted about 1 second keep in mind. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't know exist.
-Love Dimeswag (no homo)

No comments:

Post a Comment