Monday, September 23, 2013

Crush... Mine

Hey guys, Dimeswag here. Everyone has had a crush before right? Yeah I am pretty sure. When was it? grade school? Elementary? I had one (and still do) since 6th grade. I am now in 8th grade. Long time right? Two years, almost three. Not going to say who though. Just common sense. She is awesome. (I am a dude in case I didn't mention it before) From the beginning now. She never knew I liked her until the 3rd quarter of 6th grade. When I left to a different school. I told one of my best buds not to tell her anything. Of course he did, they always do. I was at my new school drooling over some other girl for about the rest of the year. Typical right? But I never forgot about the original. 7th grade is a big whoop. Yeah, more work, harder work, and only one grade higher. The middle between the really short scrawny kids from 6th grade and the buff mean teenagers in 8th. Meanwhile I was trying to find myself like a "bagler" from Burger king. You know, when you order onion rings and you get that one French fry mixed in with the onion rings. I found myself alright... I found a sweet potato french fry with nerd sauce at the verry bottom of the bag. I am not a big nerd though, just the kid that knows everything but sports (I am starting to fancy Hockey though). ok back to 7th grade. 7th grade was when I came back to the original school with the original girl. Long story, but I was happy to be back with my friends. I saw her again and almost sharted my pants. I couldn't believe she was still at that school, I would have imagined that she would have left already. The school didn't have lockers, it was small, and the coolness level of the school was a solid 6 out of 10... But it was an "A" school. Granted that was its second year. She just said "hey look, "Dimeswag" is back" and never said anything else for the rest of the year. the the last day of school, I remember, was when I gained the guts to hug her. We were on a friend basis. And by friend I mean she knew me and it wasn't awkward to say hi to her when I pass her in the hallway. That end of the year hug was the worst hug ever. She was short. She is about 5 feet tall, and I am 5 11", Almost 6 feet. it was quick, awkward, weird, and I don't think she appreciated it. I regret doing it in the first place. I just wanted to let her know that she isn't just a classmate from last year. I didn't think it was going to be that deep for her. I think that she knew that i like her but i also think she forgot. But sometimes i hear her getting reminded by her friends. It was in 6th grade. I haven't said anything about it since. Now summer has passed and she grew a whole nothing. Not a half nothing, a whole. I grew taller, but not by much. It is now 8th grade. I am sure she knows I like her because she occasionally gets reminded due to her friends attempting to tease me. I shake it off though. I act like it was only 6th grade, like it was and still is the past. The first couple of weeks I try to say hi. She says hi back with her cute little smile but that's it... Nothing else. She acts like I don't exist. Then I tried something different. Magic. I brought in a deck of cards and did a couple of magic tricks for her. Everyone loves magic, right? I did the "guess you card" trick. "Wasn't very impressive" i thought to myself. I needed something cooler. Then I learned to make the card that she has chosen to be the only face down card in the deck. I needed to be more impressive. I finally made her in awe by making a card disappear into thin air. Just have a card out in my hand an flick my wrist. Boomshakalaka, it was gone. She was amazed. I know she likes little things that are cool, like being able to make bird calls with your hands. Weird but cool right? Anyways. I noticed that when I was "showing off my skills" one day that she paid no attention to me. She sat at her table waiting to go home during dismissal. I guess she got bored. I was no longer impressive. Now I have to progress with the rest of the year that hasn't happened yet. Wish me luck, and thank you for reading.
-Love Dimeswag (No Homo)

No comments:

Post a Comment