Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello Blog Go'ers.

So I got a new phone and as I'm reading done things just recently posted on my blog. I realize.

Oh no~ I'm being outdone.

So yeah, I'm back.

Here is something I'm sure everyone can relate to or had related to sometime in their internet life. Have you ever just had an absolutely amazing idea that you planned to write about (whether it a song, blog post or story/essay) and thought you were a genius! "Oh this will be amazing" kind of thing? I know you have. Don't deny yourself the right to the truth. Well this is about the third time this has happened to me. So I am making a change. Starting now I am going to bring a folder and pencil wherever I go solely dedicated to songwriting, blogging, and story writing.

Why am I telling you this?
Mostly because once I tell someone I am going to do something (even you uncaring readers) I stick to it.

In other words. I'm using you.

But be prepared for some interesting stuff :). My imagination is not a safe place for innocent minds.

Mushroom ~

No comments:

Post a Comment