Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am not gay, so let me share my point of view on them.

Hey, Dimeswag here. Lets get a few things straight. I am straight, linear like a line, or for a lack of a better term, a person who is a guy and likes girls. there are plenty of gay people, non linear like a parabala, or for a lack of a better term, a guy who likes guys.  Am not talking about 69 here, I am talking about just normal gay people. A thought occurred to me and it was that gay people are misunderstood. They just want relationships with other guys, they don't like guys because they want a "D" in their mouth. Its different. I am was one of those people that called my friends gay because they did something feminine ( don't lie, you are guilty too). Nothing is completely wrong with that either. But what you are doing is saying that gay people are weird or unusual. They are normal people with different interests... And by interests I mean that they like the same sex. They are looking to find some sexy male to hook up with, hoping that they are gay too. We (Straight people) do the same thing, only difference is that we are looking to find a sexy lady to hook up with. Same thing with girls who like the same sex. They are no different then gay guys. I have about 2 lesbians in each of my classes and they act completely normal. My school is a uniform school so you would have never been able to tell. Next time you see a gay person, don't shun them and make then feel insecure. I am not gay and I respect you if you are.
Love, Dimeswag (a little homo, only for those who strugle)

No comments:

Post a Comment