Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am a wimp

hey guys, Dimeswag here. Do you remember that girl I talked about in my second post? Well here is an update... She thinks I am nice. The pulling out chairs, holding the door, pacifist type of nice. Like I couldn't hurt a fly. I personally think that if your a softie then you can't protect your girl. But of course i dont have one... (yet). If someone was after my (nonexistent) girl i would be ready to throw down, i would be on them like butter on toast... Actulay I cant:( I just realized that i let people push me around all day just because i am too nice. I let people push me around like i am the last piece of fried chicken in the KFC tub sitting on the edge of the fence... In the "hood". I am a freaking piece of fried chicken... Not the meaty kind, the one with no meat no fat... Just a bone with skin on it. I need to step up my game if I want this girl interested in me. But what do i do? Push people around? Be the tuff guy i am not? I don't think that is right. She would hate me for being a jerk to other people. I don't know what to do. I recall on class today that at the end of the day I got shrugged off and pushed away by one person then someone else came over an pushed me all the way back to the door and opened it to push be out. Then as I walked back in, he knocked my calculator off of my desk... So sad. I am just one big loser. Its not like he hated me or anything, I am sure he thinks of me as a friend. I don't get why people think that they can push me around. I think not.
-Love Dimeswag (No Homo)

No comments:

Post a Comment