Monday, December 23, 2013

Waves.

Lately I've been rather emotionally unstable. Recent events and occurrences have ended in either rather heated discussion, some sort of pain being distributed, or a loss of my own mental character. What I mean is, I've been hurting people I usually don't enjoy hurting.

This post is targeted at the folks who are really happy right now, like at a high in their life when everything is fine. Peaceful even.
Moving on.

OKAY I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything but expect to be put down in a very very hard manner. I can say this because its happened to me on multiple occasions. If the thought "huh, I haven't been in much trouble lately" crosses your mind; someone is about to rustle your jimmies. Watch out Gotham city, Batman's gone missing.

I know this is really short and kind of pointless, and I'm kind of just typing to vent a bit, but really. If you expect something bad is going to happen it really cushions the impact a lot better than being blindsided. Its alot like an ocean wave, it gets bigger and bigger much like a wave of happiness then BAM. The wave crashes and your left with a mix of bubbling emotions that wash up on the shore in a matter of seconds.

And in a way this also goes vice versa. If you are really down and emotionally shattered. (That was actually supposed to be distressed but it auto corrected shattered and it kind of fits.) Expect the next wave to be coming in. The more time it takes to build up the stronger the wave, so hang in there. "Once your at your low you can't go much lower, but you've got all the space in the world above you to reach your highest mountain"

Thats all.
Mushroom~.

No comments:

Post a Comment